Wood Tally Pool Balls
These Wood tally balls, sometimes called peas or pills are used to play Kelly pool.OBJECT OF THE GAMETo legally pocket the object ball with the numerical value equivalent to the player s private number.SCORINGNo point value for object balls except the ball equivalent to pocketing players private number; when a player legally pockets that object ball, he wins the game. Option: Game is played unt......
These Wood tally balls, sometimes called peas or pills are used to play Kelly pool.OBJECT OF THE GAME
To legally pocket the object ball with the numerical value equivalent to the player s private number.
No point value for object balls except the ball equivalent to pocketing players private number; when a player legally pockets that object ball, he wins the game. Option: Game is played until a player legally pockets "his own" ball and wins, as above; he receives two points from each player for winning the game. In addition, when any players "private number ball" is legally pocketed by any player other than himself, the pocketing player receives one point and the player whose ball was pocketed loses one point. Players whose private number balls have been pock eted by other players continue to shoot in the regular rotation, but if a player fails to announce that his object ball was pocketed by another player prior to a subse quent shot is being taken, the offending player is disqualified from further play during the game, and the forfeiture of points to the pocketing player is increased from one to two. If no player succeeds in pocketing his private number ball, the game ends when the last private number ball is pocketed, and another game is played with all point values doubled and player who pocketed the last private number ball being the starting player.
Starting player must make an open break. If he fails to do so, incoming player has choice of either:
1. Cue ball in hand behind the head string and table in position, or;
2. Having the balls reracked and shooting the opening break shot.
RULES OF PLAY
1. A legally pocketed ball entitles shooter to continue at the table until he fails to legally pocket a ball.
2. On all shots, the cue ball's first contact must be with the lowest numbered object ball on the table and then must either
(a) Pocket a numbered ball, or
(b) Cause the cue ball or any object ball to contact a cushion. Failure to do so is a foul.
3. A player legally pocketing a ball must shoot again. He may not call a safety and spot a pocketed ball.
4. When a player has the cue ball in hand behind the he ad string (as after a scratch) and the legal object ball is also behind the head string, the object ball may be spotted on the foot spot at his request.
ILLEGALLY POCKETED BALLS
All spotted; no penalty.
OBJECT BALLS JUMPED OFF THE TABLE
All spotted. The stroke is a foul, and the penalty for fouls is followed.
CUE BALL AFTER JUMP OR SCRATCH
Incoming player has cue ball in hand behind the head string.
PENALTY FOR FOULS
No point penalty. Incoming player has choice of either:
1. Accepting the table in position and shooting, or
2. Requiring offending player to shoot again (if cue ball is in hand behind the string, it is so for either player)
This product is currently out of stock
This product has limited stock which can delay shipping
You will be notified when this item is back in stock.