Grady "The Professor" Mathews Pool Instructional 8 DVD Set.This 8 DVD set Includes the following titles.
THE FINISHING TOUCH - Highlights 52 shot scenarios that continually show up when the game gets down to the last ball or two and both players need them.
ONLY KICKS - Illustrates 77 different kick shots you can learn by remembering simple relations between diamonds and adjust with a simple "parallel line" or by "halving the distance."
KILLER ON POCKET - Outlines the 20 most important concepts of one-pocket strategy that all great players must master.
- SIXTEEN STEPS - Advanced information on grip, stance, and tempo are covered, along with demonstrations on shot selection and safeties. Filled with great tips.
- ADVANCED PRINCIPLES OF POOL & BILLIARDS - Whisks you into the advanced world of 2-rail kicks, frozen ball shots, the effect of english on object balls, and the mirror system with varying cue-ball hits.
- FINER POINTS OF POOL - After reviewing a few of his banking and kicking systems, he then divulges secrets on one-, two- and three-rail kicks, jump shots, rail-first masses', high percentage safety plays, when to use a force follow rather than draw, and much more!
- FINER POINTS OF BANKING & SAFETY PLAY - Cross-banks, two- and three-rail, double-rail, English, non-English and reverse banks
- FINER POINTS OF ONE-POCKET - Getting out of the break is then examined with 15 different strategies, each one easy to understand and use.