Shot Bandit Bristle Dartboard
Stealing the Show
In 1992, Shot Darts designed the world’s first bladed bristle dartboard – the Professional Bandit Board – at our factory in Katikati, New Zealand. Today, that board remains a firm fixture in games rooms and tournament venues worldwide. The Bandit owes its cult following to the world’s finest bristle dartboard technology. Its unique, staple-free white razor-bladed wires are ......
Stealing the Show
In 1992, Shot Darts designed the world’s first bladed bristle dartboard – the Professional Bandit Board – at our factory in Katikati, New Zealand. Today, that board remains a firm fixture in games rooms and tournament venues worldwide.
The Bandit owes its cult following to the world’s finest bristle dartboard technology. Its unique, staple-free white razor-bladed wires are more than 50% finer than a standard dartboard, so more darts hit their mark rather than bouncing out.
Through 50 years in the darts business, we’ve noticed that players have a preference for their boards as well as their darts. So we’ve released our new generation Bandit Boards in two densities: the original Bandit and the firmer Bandit Duro.
The World's first and finest bladed dartboard. Premium African conditioned self-healing sisal bristles are packed to optimal depth and density for outstanding durability and infused with quality eco-inks for low glare, colour-fast surface with great visibility. The Bandit full-size 18" x 1.5" dartboard meets World Dart Federation specs, so you’re always up for the competition. Bandit boards are easy to install, with Shot’s own innovative one-component bracket system in heavy-duty nylon. This also makes it stronger and more stable than conventional steel dartboard mounting brackets. Its unique interlocking design and smooth plastic composite edging mean it’s easy to rotate, for even target wear. The Bandit comes complete with a bonus measuring tape, a new stabilising system, and darts handbook – for the ultimate steal!
Hot Tip! Are you using a soft tip dart with a conversion point?
Soft tip darts are generally lighter and have less adhesion to the board, so good steel tip conversion points are essential for maximum scoring and minimum bounce-outs.
For maximum penetration when using a soft tip barrel with a conversion point, we encourage the use of genuine steel tip conversion points, designed to penetrate and adhere to the sisal fibre, minimizing bounce-outs and not causing damage to the sisal.
Next Generation Shot Darts Bandit Bristle Dartboards – The Official Dartboard of the USA Championship Darts Circuit (CDC)
- PREMIUM QUALITY Self-healing African conditioned sisal for the ultimate durability. Medium packed for a lighter throw. Best suited for humid climate conditions.
- REDUCED BOUNCE OUTS Superfine, staple-free razor-bladed wires mean consistently higher scores.
- EASY TO INSTALL It’s stress-free to hang and rotate the wall bracket or the number ring without removing the dartboard.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE Full size 18" x 1 1/2" dartboard meets World Dart Federation specifications.
- COMPOSITE BOARD EDGING Assists number ring rotation and provide a clean and finished look.
- CHOICE OF SISAL DENSITIES The Bandit is Medium Packed for a lighter throw and humid climate conditions. The Bandit Duro is Hard Packed with 6% more sisal, best suited for a heavier throw, a dry climate, and use with grip points.
- COLOURS Improved non-fade eco ink colours tested for optimal use under lighting. The brighter colours are not distracting tonally.
- BRACKET The Bandit’s unique patented U bracket system now comes partially pre-fixed for easy installation.
- STABILISING BACKING SYSTEM This reduces board movement and aids noise reduction. The supplied foam wedges provide extra support.
- BONUS Measuring tape included to mark out dartboard mounting height and throwline. Also included is an instructional handbook with a checkout chart and popular dart games.
This product is currently out of stock
This product has limited stock which can delay shipping
You will be notified when this item is back in stock.